Create a healthy foundation for your family.
…You mastered the basics of nutrition.
…You learned to feel confident in the kitchen, even on busy weeknights.
…Your fridge and pantry were stocked with real, nourishing foods.
…Mealtimes were no longer a battle — and everyone ate the same meal.
Our self-paced online course gives you the tools and resources to make it a reality.
Real Food + Real Families is a five-week online course that gives parents the skills to succeed at feeding their families nourishing foods, creating peaceful mealtimes, eliminating processed foods, and feeling confident in the kitchen.
This course is meticulously designed by two nutritionist moms who know what it takes to feed a family real, whole foods day in and day out. Using their combined expertise in holistic nutrition and education, Sloane and Christine (Nourish the Littles) equip parents with the knowledge and skills to take on the rewarding challenge of feeding their families.
What you get:
- Detailed Curriculum. The course includes video lessons as well as downloadable materials. Work at your own pace, and implement what you learn as you go.
- Comprehensive Resources. Printable guides, narrated videos, detailed meal plans, and worksheets.
- Lifetime Access. When you buy the class, you get access to the content for life. This includes any future updates or improvements!
What you learn:
- Module 1: Basics of Nutrition
- Module 2: Stocking your Pantry and Fridge
- Module 3: Tackling Picky Eating, Snacks, and Food Ruts
- Module 4: Eliminating Processed Foods
- Module 5: Incorporating Nutrient-Dense Foods