Sloane (Simon Says Real Food) and Christine (Nourish The Littles) have teamed up and created a one-of-a-kind course for parents. Over five weeks, Real Food + Real Families will guide parents who want to learn how to feed their families, create peaceful mealtimes, and implement lasting, realistic, real food changes in their home.
This course is meticulously designed by two nutritionist moms who know what it takes to feed a family real, whole foods day in and day out. Using their combined expertise in holistic nutrition and education, Sloane and Christine equip parents with the knowledge to take on the rewarding challenge of feeding their families. Participants will gain valuable insight on which foods are the most nourishing and how to create positive mealtime and health changes that will last a lifetime.
Five modules – Through 5 weeks of lessons, participants will learn about real food nutrition and how to successfully incorporate it into their family’s diet in a manageable and realistic way.
Bioindividual – Each family unit is unique with bio-individual needs. Course participants will benefit from weekly office hours with either Sloane or Christine to ask personalized questions and get one-on-one support.
Weekly Video Calls –Held once a week to give caregivers live support, cover the module content, and troubleshoot. Calls will be recorded and uploaded to the course portal for easy lifetime access! Watch them at your own pace or join in on the live calls, whatever works best for each individual caregiver’s schedule and learning style.
Resources – Each week participants will receive helpful and information-packed documents and resources relative to the content covered in that week’s module. Example resources include: Ingredient Label Guide, Smart Snacking Document, Seasonal Produce Guide, etc. These are meant to be used and referenced regularly during and after the course. They are yours to keep!
Weekly Meal Plans – Yes! 5 weekly meal plans including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. Each meal plan comes with recipes, prepping instructions, and grocery lists.
Module 1: Basics of Nutrition
Module 2: Stocking Your Pantry and Fridge
Module 3: Tackling Picky Eating, Snacks, and Food Ruts
Module 4: Eliminating Processed Foods
Module 5: Incorporating Nutrient Dense Foods
Course dates – August 3rd – August 31st
Cost – $229
Who is this course for?
- Caregivers who want to make lasting, realistic, healthy changes for their families—but don’t know where to start
- Caregivers who are confused with all the fad diets and nutrition propaganda and want to learn about what nutrient dense foods are and how to realistically incorporate them into their regular mealtime routines
- For those feeding their families a standard American diet interested in making the switch from processed foods to real, nourishing foods.
- Caregivers who don’t enjoy cooking, or lack confidence in the kitchen and want to feel empowered to make better choices for their families.
- Caregivers who are frustrated and exasperated with mealtime battles and tears
- Caregivers who want to help their littles and themselves, have a happy and healthy relationship with food that will last a lifetime
- Caregivers looking for support with meal plans and creating feeding schedules that work for them
- For those interested in improving the overall health of their family, especially during the months leading up to cold and flu season
- Real parents looking for community, support, and guidance
…you felt clear and confident about how to nourish your family, and you made a permanent, realistic lifestyle change
…mealtimes were no longer a battle, your short order cook days came to an end, and everyone ate the same meal
…your kids came hungry to mealtimes and ate what was offered
…you had nutritious and simple meals, that could realistically be implemented on busy weeknights
…your fridge and pantry were stocked with real, nourishing foods
…you had customized meal plans tailored to your family and their needs. Goodbye dinner ruts!
…you saw an improvement in behavior, health, sleep, and mood for the whole family
Are you ready to make lasting, beneficial, real food improvements for you and your family?
Real Food + Real Families course enrollment opens July 15th and spots are limited – sign up and get started improving the health of your family!